After a very successful run at Bedford Autodrome last week, I've now devised a list of snagging work to get done before the next run.
Given I only managed short run on Saturday I'm thinking of maybe doing another track day before the end of the year so I can get more use to the car. So short list of work to do before next run;
1) Overheating - whether its a lack of air-vents in the bumper or a thermostat issue, it clearly needs to be resolved
2) Wiper rest position - move the wipers down as they are in my eye-line
3) Seat position - its not bad as it is, but could move forward just very slightly
4) Rear-view mirror - Needs fitting
5) Fit fire extinguisher and engine cut out switch need fitting
6) Wiring - Was getting my foot caught in wiring. Need to cut-out from wiring loom what is not necessary
So the guys at RPM Porsche will be working on that before the next track day. Thinking about entering the "How fast" event at Bedford Autodrome (#bedfordautodrome) on 15th December - would be good to get some timed laps.
Clearly there is a job of paintwork and suspension to do at some point, but those can wait for another day.
More updates soon